FACT: Air pollution is a serious problem — especially inside your home!
The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health. The EPA also reports that indoor air can be up to one hundred times more polluted than the air outside. One hundred times! And while you are offered many options — standard 1″ furnace filters, portable purifiers and ionizers — there’s only one truly effective solution: an Aprilaire Whole-House Air Cleaner.
Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to the development of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and hypersensitivity pneumonitis. In addition, it can cause headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue. People who already have respiratory diseases are at greater risk.”
Don’t just treat the symptoms — remove the problems from the air in every room of your house — from your bedroom to your basement with an air cleaning system from Aprilaire — the leader in whole-home air cleaning technology.
What is a Whole-Home Air Cleaner?
There are many types of air cleaners (also referred to as air purifiers or ionizers) on the market today but none are as effective and clean your entire house as well as an Aprilaire Air Cleaning system. Aprilaire Whole-Home Air Cleaners make your air as clean as possible by removing particulates from your air, allowing you to breathe healthier air — important to those with allergies and asthma and for those who want the cleanest air possible for themselves and their family. An Aprilaire Air Cleaner installed by your heating and cooling contractor, can help rid your home of dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria and viruses, smoke and more!
Turn your central heating and cooling system into a whole-house air cleaner with Aprilaire!
If you want whole-home air cleaning that couldn’t be easier, the 4000 series with active control is the clear choice. These high performance air cleaners with user friendly allergen and irritant control right at your fingertips provide superior cleaning benefits and proven results.
Benefits of a Whole House Air Cleaner
- Removes 97% of pollen, airborne dust and other large particles
- Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
- Visibility and control allows you to monitor and control the air cleaner function through the home from a single, central location
- Simple maintenance just replace the filtering media once per year
How Does It Work?
Aprilaire Whole-House Air Cleaners are installed as part of your home’s central heating and cooling system — completely out of your way and out-of-sight. That means each and every time your system runs, the air in your home is filtered through our state-of-the-art filter media removing potentially harmful contaminants from every room of your home.
The resulting clean air is then distributed via your heating and cooling system’s ductwork to your entire home. Best yet, the system is easy to maintain with infrequent maintenance only required every 1-2 years unlike portable units that require monthly care or standard filters that need cleaning every 1-3 months.
Honeywell Whole House HEPA Air Cleaner
- HEPA media captures at least 99.97 percent of 0.3 micron particles that pass through it.
- Application for forced air systems or stand-alone.
- Power cord plugs into grounded 120 Vac electrical outlet.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Quiet operation.
- Quick and easy media filter replacement.
- Wall-mounted AIRWATCH Indicator (included) provides filter change reminders for each of the three filters.
- Easy installation.
- Three-filter system:
- Activated carbon filter for odors.
- High-efficiency pleated pre-filter extends HEPA filter life.
- HEPA filter traps at least 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles that pass through it.
- Rugged steel cabinet.